Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
painting the town RED. - Page 2 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

painting the town RED.

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

painting the town RED. - Page 2 Empty Re: painting the town RED.

Post by Kotta Shi Tue May 13, 2014 1:52 am

Kotta's eyes bulged slightly with anger, a blizzard spell charging as he heard Chiasa's taunt, before loosing it on the nearby town mailbox, freezing it over. "Whatever. I don't care anyways." Kotta said with a grin speaking of his small degree of self-control.
Kotta Shi
Kotta Shi

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Tue May 13, 2014 1:54 am

"Chiasa... Fiends like that... Can't be trusted to keep their word. Don't... do this." Teldranis said, struggling and managing to get to his feet.
Teldranis
Teldranis
Admin: AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 2:00 am

Chiasa paused, looking back at Tell and then to Florian with concern. "Florian, can I be sure that you will leave these people be now that I'm coming with you?" She hadn't considered entirely that the town's safety might not be guaranteed. "How can I guarantee that you will not hurt anyone else here?" She looked around at the terrified people with worry.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Female Posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 am

"Oh, don't be so negative." Florian said. "I promise I won't harm a single one of them. Besides..." Florian said. "When we leave here, I'm going to show you how to summon and control the heartless yourself. Then you'd be able to personally make sure of that anyway. You'd be able to make them fulfill your every desire... Not bad, right?" Florian said. "A lot more than this town could offer."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Tue May 13, 2014 2:06 am

"Chiasa..." Teldranis said one last time, getting to his feet, before a large blizzard spell was shot towards him. This time, though, Teldranis was able to react, his plasma shielding extended around him and stopping the hit in it's tracks, before disappearing. Teldranis was glad he'd kept this trick in reserve.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 2:20 am

"Teldranis..." She jumped as the blizzard shot towards Tell, gasping, but feeling relief wash over her as he defended against the attack. She looked at Kotta and made a face, before looking back up at Florian. "Can you keep a leash on the Abominable Snowball? Because he keeps trying to turn people into ice sculptures and I gotta say I don't really appreciate it." She attempted to make light of the situation and stuck her tongue out at Kotta once more. "Otherwise...I guess I'll just have to trust you to stay as far away from Traverse Town as possible. Let's...let's go, then."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 2:54 am

Motioning towards the door, The massive, wooden door to the third district opened with a slow swing, as dark hands pushed it open. "Let's get going quickly." Florian said, creating a dark circle under them that slid both of them quickly through the door. "Take the second district route, Kotta. Make sure no one leaves either way." Florian said with a toothy smile. "And Ice the door - I want to make sure my alone time with Chiasa is spent alone."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 3:20 am

Chiasa nodded slowly and looked back to Teldranis. She gave him a smile and a shy wave, speaking softly, hoping he heard her. "I'll be just fine. Protect the town and our lake." She turned back around and stood on her toes, looking out the door anxiously. "S'where're we going?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 4:07 am

Florian smiled, as a large black hand literally pulled them towards the top of the third district balcony, heartless appearing in droves all around them. "This is the army I've built with these new powers... And soon, I'll be able to take over entire worlds with this. In exchange for controlling the heartless threat, entire planets will be safe thanks to me!" He said. "Eventually peace will reign across the cosmos! and it'll all be because of me! Florian Maverick... and, maybe his empress Chiasa?" He asked with a wry grin.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 4:13 am

"E-Empress, huh? Hmmm." Chiasa scratched the back of her head anxiously, but smiled and giggled softly. "Maybe. I guess that all depends on if you keep your promise to me." She shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Florian...is that really your aim? Peace?" She looked up at him with a slight air of skepticism.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 4:24 am

"What else would be my aim? Being emperor's just a nice bonus." Florian said slyly. "and soon I'll have enough power to control every heartless! Imagine that. They seemed so unstoppable when they came here... now they have to answer to me." Florian said with a smirk. "They'll all be under my control, following my orders: Not the dark horde they've been all this time, but building a new connected kingdom for their emperor. Sounds awfully nice, doesn't it?" He asked.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 4:32 am

Chiasa tilted her head curiously as she listened. "So...you did all this so you could protect everyone? Then how come you made all those threats to the townspeople? Why'd you hurt Steele?" She tugged gently on his shirt sleeve. "If you're gonna aim for peace, shouldn't you be using more peaceful means with the people you're protecting?" Chiasa shrugged, her hands clasped in front of her. "I dunnoooo. You're the one in charge, I 'spose."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 4:39 am

Florian took a slight breath of air before responding, slightly annoyed. "They just attacked as soon as they saw the heartless... and maybe I made a guy trip who insulted me back in the day. It's kind of hard keeping your emotions stable with all this darkness sometimes." Florian said to her with a more neutral tone. "Besides, they weren't even hearing me out. Steele even shot an arrow at me! The nerve..." Florian said. "Defending my life s'not a crime, is it?"
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 4:44 am

Chiasa frowned. "Nnnno, it's not technically a crime...and...and I guess they would have naturally reacted that way to seeing a buncha heartless..." She shook her head, becoming a little confused. "But you attacked Teldranis. He was just trying to protect the people. Like you, right?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 am

"Who?...Oh, the weird lizard-man!" Florian said. "You saw it there first! He attacked me! I don't know about you, but I don't like weird glowy attacks right in my face, thank you very much." Florian said, stopping himself as he seemed to have wanted to say something else, then decided against it. "But he'll be fine. I didn't hit him that hard... He seemed built like a tank anyways. Oh!" Florian stopped and snapped his fingers. "There... I just sent the signal to recall any remaining heartless from the first district. The townsfolk will be fine." Florian said with a strange grin.
"The lizard, on the other hand..." He thought to himself.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 4:53 am

"Teldranis isn't a 'weird lizard-man', Florian. He's a Protoss and he came from really far away...hm?" She blinked and stared up at Florian curiously. "That's...it? Really?" Chiasa stood up on the tips of her toes and thrust her pinky finger towards him. "Y'swear?? Everyone'll be safe?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 4:59 am

"Alright, alright..." Florian said, reluctantly agreeing with Chiasa. "And I swear... I have no reason to lie." Florian said. "Besides, that Telmanis fellow probably wouldn't balk at heartless anyways. What even is he, anyways? Certainly wasn't using any magic I've ever seen."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 5:04 am

Chiasa smiled thankfully, though Tell's well-being still nagged at her. "His name is Teldranis and I told you already, he's Protoss. I dunno really much else, 'cause we only got to talking today...are you really, truly sure that everyone's okay? 'Cause I came with you 'cause you said that nobody in Traverse Town would be harmed..."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 5:08 am

Florian, realizing he still hadn't, put his pinky around hers. "I promise. You just have to trust me, and everything will be great. You'll see." Florian said with a smile, tilting his head. "Come on, why would I lie to a pretty girl?" Florian said, before creating a dark cloud between them. "Lemme fly ya to where I started the castle."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 5:14 am

Chiasa relaxed slightly, smiling back at him. "I dunno, I hope you wouldn't..." She began to feel a little more comfortable, thinking over the events that had occurred. She nodded, curious about the castle. "Sure! Oh...and, you wouldn't really have turned the kids into heartless...right?" She frowned with concern as she looked him over.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 5:17 am

Florian hesitated for just a second. "What? No. I'm shocked you'd even ask me that. The worst I'da done is made 'em cry a lot. They're just kids." Florian said. "I just wanted to make everyone see things my way quicker, ya know? Besides, that way I'd be able to explain things to them without their stupid parents jawing about how I'm incompetent, and cowardly, and weak, and..." Florian stopped in the middle of his rant as he realized his hands were shaking.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 10:46 am

"Hey, hey, heeey..." Chiasa noticed him shaking as he spoke and felt badly. It was true, the town had never shown much respect towards Florian. Like her, many people overlooked him. She pat his right hand gently. "S'okay, Florian. I get it. People here didn't treat you all that great, and that's not fair. But things're different now. And if you want their respect, you can't threaten the things they love. You gotta appeal to their desire for peace." She smiled and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"And I'll be honest, y'know...you weren't always the nicest guy, either. I can name a handful of times where you coulda been nicer, just on the fly. So you don't have to be big and scary to get their respect. Maybe if you try being nicer, they'll come around, and you won't have to try to be so intimidating! And you could tell Jack Frost to catch the next blizzard outta town, 'cause he can't just be turning my friends into popsicles all the time."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 pm

"Ahhh, Kotta's a good guy. He's just a little rough around the edges." He told her. "Saved me from Steele's bolt, didn't he? You couldn't find a better lieutenant." Florian said with a smile. "He just had a bit of an odd upbringing.". Florian said, squeezing her hand back. "I can keep him under control. Hell, with the power I have now, I can do pretty much anything." Florian said with a wide grin.
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Tue May 13, 2014 3:59 pm

"Well, still! If he tries to turn anyone else I care about into ice, I'm gonna poke him in the eye." She crossed her arms defiantly. "Then...what else are you gonna do? With all that power. I mean, that's a lot of power, Florian. It might go to your head if y'ain't careful."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Maverick Tue May 13, 2014 4:34 pm

"Relaaax. I'm just enjoying the reward to my work a little early, is all. All the power I would ever want.... and more." Florian said with a grin. "But I'm careful. I control it, not the other way around. You have noting to worry about."
Florian Maverick
Florian Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum