Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
Trial of 100 - Page 3 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

Trial of 100

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trial of 100 - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial of 100

Post by Nol Thu May 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Taking a small stroll along the medical bay of the arena he could see that a few warrior's were extremely damaged or in pain, however passed out. Unfortunately he couldn't do much to help them as soon he was greeted by the woman from before as well as a man accompanying her. "Ah I see your finally up, took you some time to come to but after fighting off 100 enemies I can guess it was fairly exasperating!"

He seemed chipper and around his mid 30's, while the woman smiled, "It's good to see you recovered quickly, might I ask what is your name? You weren't registered for the game's and the announcer couldn't even pin point your origin once getting a closer look at you." She addressed as Nol scratched his head, this might take a while of explanation.
Nol
Nol

Male Posts : 192

Card Deck
Name: Nol Kargem
Race: Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat May 24, 2014 5:28 pm

"UH its a bi difficult to explain, I came from another world, not like this one. I mistakenly entered the games when I opened the door, not really knowing where I was till I got a good look around." Explaining a bit more in detail about where he came from and how he got here the two of them seemed slightly confused but at the same time understanding of him being not from around here. "Ah so a warrior from another world, marvelous! I shall tell the announcer at once your name sir!" the larger man stated as he soon went off.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sun May 25, 2014 9:08 pm

"Very well, oh and your in mount Olympus, its a bit different than the world you explained as the god's have control here and rule over everything." She explained as Nole nodded, knowing a lot about this place already. "No need to explain, I already know a lot about this place and what. I think I might leave soon however, I wouldn't want to anger the god's or anything haha~"
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sun May 25, 2014 9:35 pm

"On the contrary, you did very well in the game's, though you passed out at the end you still completed it and you've made a few of them quite happy with your skill's. If you don't mind visiting some of them they probably wouldn't mind offering you a feast or even something for your trouble's" The woman said as Nol seemed to perk up about the mention of food as well as information/gifts. Not that he wanted gifts but information about other world's would be great, "Do you think they might have information about other world's?" He soon asked.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Thu May 29, 2014 8:50 pm

She nodded with a smile, "Of course, now once your ready just come down the hall, we've prepared a very nice spread for the winner's of today's games." With that she soon went down the hall, going now to the entrance area where he could guess he came from. Nodding he thanked her for the help and debated if he should go or not, but his rumbling stomach kinda helped decide for him.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Opening the door's to the dinning hall he was welcomed with almost enthusiastic smiles and expression's, offering him to sit down as he smiled back a bit. Doing as the host of the table, or the man sitting at the far end with a body thats as big as 5 men. Conversations began to start up as Nol explained what he was doing here as well as his plan's, mostly to see other worlds and the like and learn more about this new universe he was in.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:18 pm

"Ah I see, if you are from twilight town then you should look into Traverse town, it is usually the stop for most people that happen to go threw worlds on a ship. If you wish we may send you there right away, you can get a lot of the things you need for your travels from traverse town which can make going about worlds and defeating heartless much easier." The large man said to Nol.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:23 pm

"Really? Wow I would love that, thank you sir. I'll be sure to come back here when I can." Nol said while adjusting his glasses, getting a nod form the man at the head of the table he raised his cup and gave him a map, or you an say a map popped up in his lap. It detailed other worlds around him and as a bit interactive in a way as he could always tell what world he was in by looking at said map.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:35 pm

After the dinner was over with the rest of the champions and what he could consider a god he sat with, this logic really made him have to think about what he was doing and how he would be able to do anything when god's were around him. But shaking his head he left the hall only to activate his gummi ship once again, it was a fun stay here but if he wnated to prepare for even stronger heartless he would have to visit traverse town to get some help.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Setting the course on the map as well as making sure his gummi ship was in working order, which was slightly hard since it looked like building blocks on the outside he was ready to head out. Hopefully nothing bad would happen on the trip there but he was more than happy to see a brand new world and by what the host said this place was home to many different kinds of people that lost their own worlds to heartless unfortunately. But he would at least be able to meet them as he hoped in and flew off to his next destination.
Nol
Nol

Card Deck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3