Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
Back Behind The Door - Page 2 Untitl31_zps81a10d47

Back Behind The Door

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Back Behind The Door - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Behind The Door

Post by Teldranis Sat May 10, 2014 5:57 am

Teldranis stepped back, realizing he might have startled the man. "I mean you no harm! This is merely my race's way of communicating. I am not invading your mind in any manner." Teldranis told him in a speech that he had been forced to practice when he had first appeared in the town.
"No, no..." The man said, seeming to get over his shock. "...Pull up a chair... unless you'd rather stand."
Teldranis
Teldranis
Admin: AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sat May 10, 2014 6:06 am

Teldranis looked back at the chairs behind him, one of his eye ridges raising slightly. "I... Don't believe I could sit in any of those without breaking them. They are not built to support my weight." Teldranis explained.
"Of course, of course..." The man said. "let me explain my story quickly then."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 am

"Forgive me, but what story is that?" Teldranis asked the man, worried about just what matter might be spoken of next.
"Well... It's about the first time I ever heard a guy speak in my head." the man replied, before pulling out a pair of mugs. "Do you just have no mouth, or is it hidden?" the man asked.
"My kind has no need for one. We subsist purely on sunlight." Teldranis answered him.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 pm

"Alright. Hope you don't mind if I just pour myself some." Steele said with a calmer tone.
"My name is Teldranis." Teldranis introduced himself quickly. "Please, tell your story quickly. If what you say is true, I am very interested in your next words."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:25 am

"Right..." Steele said with an airy tone. "Like I said, my name's Steele. I used to be a warrior, one of the ones fighting to reclaim the district..." Steele pulled up one of his legs to reveal that it was made entirely of wood. "Lost my damn leg in our last excursion, but we found something that day..."
Teldranis nodded, fighting back his own impatience with the story's flow. He was hoping this could be his ticket to contacting his people, but the man seemed to be taking his time getting to the conclusion of his story.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:27 am

"We ended up seeing something crash from the sky." Steele continued. "Something Golden, crashing like a meteor. The districts had been mostly reclaimed, from that first wave, so we went out to investigate it." Steele told Teldranis. Teldranis's eyes widened as Steele said the world "golden.". Perhaps he had mistaken re-entry for a crash.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:30 am

Steele continued. "Heh... We got ambushed on the way there. Lost Mac. Stupid name, Mac, but a great guy. Took the hit for me. We ended up losing a lot of people - that was the start of the second wave of heartless." Steele told Teldranis, who curtly nodded.
"We ended up continuing just because we needed our friends sacrifice to be worth it, ya know? our last respect to their hearts." Steele said with a solemn expression.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 am

"When we got there... We didn't expect what we found. A crashed ship, and a guy just like you - with different clothing though, and no blades. He said he'd been ambushed on his way for reconnaisance... I'm guessing for whatever your race is." Steele said finally.
Teldranis put his hands on the desk. "What could Possibly ambush a Protoss scout ship!"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:33 am

Steele shrugged. "Probably the heartless. They occupy space in droves at this point. Makes it difficult to get gummi ships to and fro. That's 'sides the point, though..." Steele rubbed his temple. "We ended up trying to help him out of there, but we ended up surrounded. We tried to get him to come with us, away from there, but..."
"But?" Teldranis said, trying desperately to keep his own temper in check. If those curs had left one of his people behind to save their own hides...
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:36 am

"He told us to run, and when we didn't, he pushed us away. I'm not certain exactly how he did it, but he pushed us flat off the roof we'd holed up in, then told us to run. We didn't, at first... but he got hauled down by a bunch of shadows, and just when we thought he was a goner... I don't know what he did, but stuff like electricity appeared all around him. I never saw what happened to his body afterwards, but I saw whatever that was rip up every heartless nearby, and we only narrowly escaped it ourselves... It's actually what claimed my leg." Steele finished with a slight nod towards the appendage. "Saved my life though, can't fault him for that."
"A psionic storm! But... Such intensity from just a pilot... It must have taken every bit of his energy." Teldranis exclaimed suddenly, before his thoughts instantly turned somber.
Somewhere here, a comrade of his had died, without the council even knowing of the threat that had caused his death. Or the heroism that had exemplified his last moments.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 3:39 am

Chiasa practically charged through the doors, nearly falling forward on her face as she entered, practically losing all of her balance. Once she finally righted herself, she laughed loudly and shook her hair out of her eyes. "Steele! The old man's not in today? I brought him some fresh bread and---" She stopped talking, stared at Tell, and tilted her head curiously. She then looked to Steele, pointing at Tell with a raised eyebrow. "Whosis?"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Female Posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 3:48 am

"It's of no concern, I'll be leaving momentarily... as soon as Steele informs me of the location of the crash site." Teldranis said to her, before looking at Steele. "
"If you're going to go looking for the body, we checked dozens of times, and-"
"No. If you could not find it, he was most likely transported home. Most protoss have a teleportation device capable of transporting them back to our homeworld on severe injury or death... he likely suffered the latter." Teldranis explained. "That ship is high-level technology that should not be left out in the open where others may take it's technological secrets."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 3:53 am

Chiasa frowned, slightly surprised by hearing Tell's voice in her head. She opened her mouth to interrupt, but decided that the conversation sounded important, so she waited for the gigantic man to finish talking. Thinking? "Leaving? Why? We've just met, and I don't even know your name!" She skipped over to where Steele was standing and thrust the basket of bread into his arms. "I'll make more for the old man tomorrow. Don't let it go to waste, it's really good!" She looked between the basket and Tell a few times, a perplexed look on her face. She scratched her head and blinked. "Do you...eat...bread? 'Cause I made plenty, if you're hungry, if you get hungry, do you get hungry?" She stood on her toes, balancing as she studied Tell.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 4:03 am

Steele took the bread with a smile. "Cid'll love it, don't you worry."
"I'm incapable of eating what you refer to as food." Teldranis told her. "And I've no time to indulge your curiosity, little one. Perhaps we will talk another time." Teldranis said, opening the door.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 4:08 am

She smiled widely and nodded. "I sure hope so!" Glancing back to Tell as he walked away, she waved to Steele. "Gotta go! Hey, hey! HEEEEY!" Chiasa chased him as he left the store. "Wait up, jeez!" She laughed and looked up at Tell as she caught up. "You didn't even introduce yourself!" After a short pause, she clapped her hand over her mouth and gasped. "Neither did I! Aaaaah, sorry, sorry! I'm Chiasa!"
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 4:11 am

If Teldranis had a mouth, he would have sighed, but what discipline he had allowed him to merely stop for a moment. "My name is Teldranis." He responded. Hoping she would finally get the hint if he repeated it again, he finally said "I must go now."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 4:15 am

"Teldranis. Huh!" Chiasa smiled. "That's not a name I've heard before. I've heard lots of names, but none like yours. Don't think I've seen anyone like you before either. Hey, where do you gotta go? I'm not doing anything, I'll keep ya company!" Her smile widened further as she was genuinely excited by the prospect. She stumbled slightly, tripping over her own feet, as she was taking quick strides to keep up with Tell.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 4:19 am

Teldranis sped up slightly. "Little one, the area I'm going is restricted. Many heartless congregate there, and you would be easy prey for any of them. You may not come with me." Teldranis thought to Chiasa, hoping a guard or something of the sort was nearby to dissuade her.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 4:23 am

Chiasa was practically jogging to keep up with him. "Oh, come on! I bet I'll be totally fine. You look like you could use some company. I won't get in the way! I'll be like, like...a shadow!" She slowed just enough to duck behind Tell for a moment, before popping back up on his other side. "See? Shadowy. No problem-o."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 4:29 am

"Little one, there are hundreds of heartless lurking in the shadows out there. Many of whom could simply sniff you out. I refuse to lead you into such circumstances, or allow you to endanger yourself." Teldranis said finally, looking at her with a stern expression, as he finally stopped. "I plan on leaving alone. I will allow you time to get back to whatever it is you normally do at a time like this now, but if you continue in this behavior I will be forced to ask the guard to restrain you from following. Is that clear?" Teldranis asked.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 4:36 am

As Tell stopped abruptly, Chiasa's feet seemed to tangle as she fell flat on her face. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" Slowly she stood back to her feet, shaking her head quickly to get the dust and dirt from her hair. She had a smudge of dirt on her nose, at which she crossed her eyes to look at, but didn't seem to care much that it was there. "That's nice of you to think of me and all, but I think I can take care of myself. And I don't really have anything to get back to. Wandering around aimlessly and alone is boring. If I'm going to wander, I'd rather have company. Since you're going somewhere I haven't been, I figured I'd wander with ya." Chiasa seemed completely unmoved by Tell's threat, as if she hadn't even heard him.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 4:39 am

"Little one, it is known to all that the second and third districts are restricted for a reason. Many have been lost in those streets. I will ask the guards to restrain you if you continue on this path. Your own impetuous nature could cause you suffering, and I'd rather not explain your loss to your parents." Teldranis said to her, trying to explain to her the dangers of the district.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 4:44 am

Chiasa shrugged. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander, y'know. I don't get lost, so I won't get lost. 'Sides, my parents are dead, so they don't exactly set me a curfew. That'd just be weird, not to mention impossible. Oh, jeez, I haven't even asked what we're doing!" She laughed and clasped her hands behind her head.
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Sun May 11, 2014 4:47 am

"A goose?" Teldranis questioned, before shaking his head. "Nevermind... I'm afraid there's no way I can allow that, little one." Teldranis said. "One such as you would merely be food for the heartless, out there, and I refuse to have that on my conscience." Teldranis explained. "Even my own safety is in question out there. If I can't guarantee m own safety, I certainly cannot guarantee yours."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasa Sun May 11, 2014 4:51 am

"I'm not asking for a guarantee for anything. 'Sides, I don't think I'd taste very good! Hahaha!" She grinned, scratching the back of her head. "You wouldn't have anything on your conscience. Really, I think you're overreacting a touch. I mean, if anything happens, I'll just run or something! Anyway, y'still haven't told me what we're doing."
Chiasa
Chiasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum