Kingdom Hearts: Second Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Cold as Ice
by Kotta Shi Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

» Redeeming Light
by Haka Kusa Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 am

» The Thorned Monarch's Techniques
by Kotta Shi Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 am

» A Darker tint
by Chiasa Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 am

» Heartless vengeance
by Jaixe Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

» Xaldius, The Thorned Monarch
by Teldranis Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

» Jaxe's Reaper Techniques
by Teldranis Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:17 am

» Hollow Awakening
by Xaldius Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 pm

» Trial of 100
by Nol Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Affiliates
A Welcomed Return Untitl31_zps81a10d47

A Welcomed Return

Go down

A Welcomed Return Empty A Welcomed Return

Post by Teldranis Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:36 am

Teldranis walked into the town calmly, the guards pointing their spears at him initially but immediately stopping as they saw the girl coming with him.
"you mean you really..." one of the guards said, before the other guard glared at him to be quiet.
Walking up to the town's mayor - a portly but intelligent gentleman that after three years still stated his position was only temporary, until they took the rest of the town back and could have a proper vote. Teldranis stood next to the girl, as he attempted to get his attention. "Excuse me, I need a moment"

Last edited by Teldranis on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Teldranis
Teldranis
Admin: AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

A Welcomed Return Empty Re: A Welcomed Return

Post by Teldranis Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:38 am

"hoo, geez, don't sneak up on me like that with your... thoughts." The mayor said irritably. "didn't I say to stay out of sight?"
"Forgive me, but I have rescued this child from the second district, and it is my duty to return her to her brother as promised." Teldranis stated.
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 am

The mayor looked up at him with his thin-rimmed glasses, almost too overcome. "child..." he said dumbly, looking down and almost bursting into tears. "Oh god, you saved Millie. Everyone here thought she was a goner, and..." The mayor looked down and hugged Millie, who enthusiastically hugged him with a cry of "Old-timer!"
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 am

Teldranis looked curiously at the man. "Can I assume I can leave her with you?" He asked. The man sniffed, immediately turning to a more official look. "Yes, I'll bring her to her brother immediately, and... Sorry. I guess we've been treating you a little harshly, huh? and now you've done this... What I'm trying to say is, go wherever you like. Once people hear what you've did, I think you'll see more friendly faces." He said with a slight smile. "thank you... err, damn, I don't know your name."
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Teldranis Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:08 am

"It's Teldranis." Teldranis said to him. "that's a hard name to remember, but I'll do my best, Teldranis." the Mayor said. "I hadn't fully introduced myself, my name is Mayor Drent. Let me formally welcome you to Traverse-"
A loud noise and teldranis's own psychic sense informed him of a struggle near the first district doors, as the guards went on alert.
"Apologies, Mayor Drent. I think this is something I'm best equipped to handle, however." Teldranis said, before rushing away at top speed...
Teldranis
Teldranis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum